Educational/Experience Level: 3+ years of at or above quota sales experience in the metal fabrication industry
Skills Required – Technical Sales, Account Management, Metals,
Territory Sales Manager – Metals / Photo Chemical Machining Enterprise Sales
We are looking for a successful account manager who has at least 3 years in the metal fabrication industry to manage our GTA Territory. The ideal candidate has an excellent technical background in metals, metal processing and fabrication as well as a successful track record in sales.
What you will do:
• Build a pipeline of customers and new accounts
• Create and deliver technical presentations
• Coordinate account wins with appropriate internal resources and ensure timely and efficient on-boarding of new customers
• Forecast sales by quarter and provide annual business development plans
• Provide insight and direction for more creative and effective solutions
• Obtain or exceed assigned annual sales goal through existing customer penetration and new customer wins
• Bilingual (English and French) is a plus.
• Ability to coordinate wins and roll-out programs to internal sales reps should customer require reps to call on local facilities
• Ability to travel up to 25% is required
• Build a sales channel with specific Weld Industry contacts to assist Shimifrez in selling into key export markets
What you need:
• 3+ years of at or above quota sales experience in the metal fabrication industry
• Hunter mentality
• Experience selling thin metals, metal fabrication solutions across multiple industries
• The ability to travel up to 25%
• Bachelors Degree preferred
You will be rewarded with:
• Competitive pay + benefits.
• Work with a team of professionals that will support you and help you succeed
If you are an expert in metals / metal fabrication, and you are looking for a challenging and rewarding sales position, we look forward to hearing from you today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com