Photo etched and electro-formed encoders are used to track the position of the motor shaft on permanent magnet brushless motors, which are commonly used on robots, CNC machines. Encoders can also measure rotational position and speed depending of system characteristic. Rotary encoders are used in many applications that require precise shaft unlimited rotation such as industrial controls, robotics. Shimifrez will help you fabricate photo-etched or electro-formed the most precise encoder wheel that you require for your system. Typical thickness can range from 50um to 150um and the target accuracy of +/- 0.0005″ (0.01mm)
Types of photo etched encoders:
- Hollow Bore
- The next design in yours !!!
- Delivery of your etched/electrofomed encoders and connector in less than 5 days
- Reduce the risk of hard tooling
- Burr and Stress free components
- Design changes and modifications can be done within hours.
- Fast lead time for you to reduce your time to market