Shimifrez is built on the principles of making quality precision metal fabrication products and providing reliable Photo Chemical Etching and Elecroforming services in Canada and internationally. Photochemical machining (PCM), also known as photo etching, photo fabrication or photochemical milling, is a non-traditional micro fabrication/ manufacturing method based on the combination of photo-resist imaging and chemical etching. Our diversified product range continues to grow by following trends, improving our standard products, and listening to the customer.
Explore the advantages that come with working for a global thin gauge metal and micro metal engineering fabricator
Team members and day to day objective are as follow but not limited to
- Assist and provide guidance for engineering changes to existing systems
- Global alignment and standardization of processes, layouts, material and process flows and equipment
- Familiar with micro fabrication processes and metal Fabrication techniques
- Analyze and optimize processes, material flows, data, equipment, layouts
- Concept-, detail – and realization planning for of end to end processes
- inside the production plant (Production / Logistics)
- Develop new concepts and strategies to improve efficiencies
- Experience reading blueprints and/or schematics;
- Optimize manpower and equipment utilization using tools like standardized work sheets
- Development of value stream maps and detailed area layouts
- Assist and provide guidance to the development, design and build of new manufacturing products and processes in partnership with Engineering
- Provide process engineering and operational support for new program launches
- Train, coach, discipline and motivate a team of general laborers’ and team leads
- Ensure health, safety and environmental policies and procedures are followed.
- Plan and delegate daily work load
- Ensure production is on time and meets quality standards
Ensure product meet our exacting specifications. Experience with Shadow graphs, measuring tools and close tolerances preferred.
Schedule production according to client requirements. Ensure tasks are allocated to take advantage of available capacity. Provide accurate and intelligent feedback to senior management to identify bottlenecks or process change requirements.
Translate customer requirements into models, documentation packages, and code for the manufacturing process (ISO and ASTM standards). Solid experience with CAD as well as knowledge of precision component and sheet metal manufacturing required.
- Engineering degree in mechanical engineering, production / manufacturing engineering or industrial engineering (Bachelor’s degree minimum, Master’s a plus)
- Familiar with photo lithography and MEMS fabrication techniques
- Sheet metal fabrication/assembly, composite manufacturing knowledge
- Understanding of costing, capacity, ERP systems and process flow in manufacturing environment;
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel, both verbally and in writing.
- New grad are welcome, project planning, optimization and implementation for processes, material flows, layouts, production equipment
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Process Development and Project Engineering
- Excellent conceptual and analytical competencies
- CAD Knowledge
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong basic mechanical / system / process troubleshooting skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com