HyMu is a magnetic shielding alloy that’s comprised of a range of nickel iron alloys. It is 80 percent nickel-iron-molybdeum and its main characteristic includes high permeability. It’s useful for shielding against static or low frequency magnetic fields.
- Protecting sensitive medical equipment in an MRI or Xray
- Board level shielding
- Transformer cores.
- Telephone and recording devices.
- Increasing the quality of home theatre systems.
- Protecting electrical components from stray magnetic fields.
- Tape wound toroids and laminations where compactness and weight factors are important.
Stay up to date with Shimifrez!
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
Contact us now
Request a quote today!
We are eager to hear about your next project. We will get back to you within one business day!