Shimifrez has developed several manufacturing technologies that increase the resolution and improve the aperture quality and size in the /sputtering deposition/shadow masks used extensively in the production of masks for depositing gold and silver traces onto quartz crystals and other micro electronic applications such as silicon deposits and TFT’s.
Using Etching and electroforming process techniques, the Shimifrez can now produce cost-effective, stainless steel nickel and invar and nickel foil masks. The techniques combine low preparation costs with superior tolerances, delivering greater density designs with higher accuracy.
Both Masks produced with electroforming or photo etching technology are burr-free, stress-free and completely flat whereas shadow masks produced by laser cutting, the alternative manufacturing method, are subjected to thermal deformation can cause stress and distortion in the material.
- Integrated Circuits
- Thin Film Hybrid Devices
- MEMS Devices
- Discrete Semiconductor Devices
- Pressure Transducers
- Biomedical and Bioscience Devices
- Solar and Photovoltaic Devices
- Photo Detectors and Sensors
- Optical Wave Guides
- Delivery of your Shadow Masks in less than 5 days
- Reduce the risk of hard tooling
- Burr and Stress free components
- Design changes and modifications can be done within hours.
- Fast lead time for you to reduce your time to market