Our Ideal candidates will possess strong attention to detail and a high commitment to quality.
Shimifrez is built on the principles of making quality precision metal fabrication products and providing reliable Photo Chemical Etching and Elecroforming services in Canada and internationally. Photochemical machining (PCM), also known as photo etching, photo fabrication or photochemical milling, is a non-traditional micro fabrication/ manufacturing method based on the combination of photo-resist imaging and chemical etching. Our diversified product range continues to grow by following trends, improving our standard products, and listening to the customer.
Explore the advantages that come with working for a global thin gauge metal and micro metal engineering fabricator
Team members and day to day objective are as follow but not limited to
- Assist and provide guidance for engineering changes to existing systems
- Global alignment and standardization of processes, layouts, material and process flows and equipment
- Familiar with micro fabrication processes and metal Fabrication techniques
- Analyze and optimize processes, material flows, data, equipment, layouts
- Concept-, detail – and realization planning for of end to end processes
- inside the production plant (Production / Logistics)
- Develop new concepts and strategies to improve efficiencies
- Experience reading blueprints and/or schematics;
- Optimize manpower and equipment utilization using tools like standardized work sheets
- Development of value stream maps and detailed area layouts
- Assist and provide guidance to the development, design and build of new manufacturing products and processes in partnership with Engineering
- Provide process engineering and operational support for new program launches
- Train, coach, discipline and motivate a team of general laborers’ and team leads
- Ensure health, safety and environmental policies and procedures are followed.
- Plan and delegate daily work load
- Ensure production is on time and meets quality standards
Ensure product meet our exacting specifications. Experience with Shadow graphs, measuring tools and close tolerances preferred.
Schedule production according to client requirements. Ensure tasks are allocated to take advantage of available capacity. Provide accurate and intelligent feedback to senior management to identify bottlenecks or process change requirements.
Translate customer requirements into models, documentation packages, and code for the manufacturing process (ISO and ASTM standards). Solid experience with CAD as well as knowledge of precision component and sheet metal manufacturing required.
- Engineering degree in mechanical engineering, production / manufacturing engineering or industrial engineering (Bachelor’s degree minimum, Master’s a plus)
- Familiar with photo lithography and MEMS fabrication techniques
- Sheet metal fabrication/assembly, composite manufacturing knowledge
- Understanding of costing, capacity, ERP systems and process flow in manufacturing environment;
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel, both verbally and in writing.
- New grad are welcome, project planning, optimization and implementation for processes, material flows, layouts, production equipment
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Process Development and Project Engineering
- Excellent conceptual and analytical competencies
- CAD Knowledge
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong basic mechanical / system / process troubleshooting skills
Career Level: Contract/ Permanent
Educational/Experience Level: 3+ years of at or above quota sales experience in the metal fabrication industry
Job Status: Open
Locations: Toronto-Ottawa and Montreal
Skills Required – Technical Sales, Account Management, Metals,
Territory Sales Manager – Metals / Photo Chemical Machining Enterprise Sales
We are looking for a successful account manager who has at least 3 years in the metal fabrication industry to manage our GTA Territory. The ideal candidate has an excellent technical background in metals, metal processing and fabrication as well as a successful track record in sales.
What you will do:
• Build a pipeline of customers and new accounts
• Create and deliver technical presentations
• Coordinate account wins with appropriate internal resources and ensure timely and efficient on-boarding of new customers
• Forecast sales by quarter and provide annual business development plans
• Provide insight and direction for more creative and effective solutions
• Obtain or exceed assigned annual sales goal through existing customer penetration and new customer wins
• Bilingual (English and French) is a plus.
• Ability to coordinate wins and roll-out programs to internal sales reps should customer require reps to call on local facilities
• Ability to travel up to 25% is required
• Build a sales channel with specific Weld Industry contacts to assist Shimifrez in selling into key export markets
What you need:
• 3+ years of at or above quota sales experience in the metal fabrication industry
• Hunter mentality
• Experience selling thin metals, metal fabrication solutions across multiple industries
• The ability to travel up to 25%
• Bachelors Degree preferred
You will be rewarded with:
• Competitive pay + benefits.
• Work with a team of professionals that will support you and help you succeed
If you are an expert in metals / metal fabrication, and you are looking for a challenging and rewarding sales position, we look forward to hearing from you today!